UPDATE: SERVICES ARE RESUMING JUNE 7TH WITH THE FOLLOWING SERVICE TIMES:
SUNDAY MORNING WILL HAVE 2 SERVICES-9 AM FOR THOSE OVER age 60 OR THOSE WHO ARE IMMUNOCOMPROMISED.
THERE WILL BE A SECOND SERVICE AT 11 AM FOR EVERYONE ELSE. NO WEDNESDAY NIGHTS, SUNDAY NIGHTS OR SUNDAY SCHOOL AT THIS TIME. THOSE SERVICES WILL CONTINUE TO BE ON FACEBOOK.
Below are the guidelines from the Governors office- our church is set up meeting this guidelines, there will be hand sanitizer available and if you have a mask please bring it to wear, not sure how many we can come up with. *****PLEASE NO HUGGING, NO CONTACT, NO SHAKING HANDS********** ****
Please note we will following the governor's outlined mandate: this includes social distancing
1. Maintain 6 feet separation from other individuals not within the same household. If such distancing is not feasible, other measures such as face covering, hand hygiene, cough etiquette, cleanliness and sanitation should be rigorously practiced.
2. Keep at least (2) two empty seats (or six feet separation) between parties in any row, except as follows:
Two or more family members of same household can sit adjacent to one another, with two seats (or six feet separation) empty on either side.
Two individuals who are not members of the same household but who are attending together can sit adjacent to one another, with two seats (or six feet separation) empty on either side.
3. Self screen before going into a church, congregation, or place of worship for any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19:
cough sore throat shortness of breath or difficulty breathing loss of taste or smell
chills diarrhea repeated shaking with chills feeling feverish or temp of 100.0 or more
muscle pain headache known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID19
4. Wash or disinfect hands upon entering church and after any interaction with employees, volunteers, customers, or items in church
5. Consistent with the actions taken by many individuals across the state, consider wearing cloth face coverings (over the nose and mouth) when entering the church or when within 6 feet of another person who is not a member of the individual's household. If available individuals should consider wearing non-medical grade face masks.
6. Individuals aged 65 or older are at higher risk of COVID19. To the extent possible, avoid contact within 6 feet with individuals aged 65 and older. Individuals aged 65 and older should stay at home as much as possible.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone! If guidelines change we might have to readjust our scheduled opening. Love in Christ!