Below are the guidelines our church is FOLLOWING: there will be hand sanitizer available and if you have a mask please bring it to wear. TEMPERATURE WILL BE CHECKED AT THE DOOR-IF 99 OR ABOVE YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO STAY. WE WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THIS IS TO PROTECT OUR CONGREGATION. WE HAVE ALOT OF ELDERLY AND WANT THEM TO BE SAFE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
1. Maintain 6 feet separation from other individuals not within the same household. If such distancing is not feasible, other measures such as face covering, hand hygiene, cough etiquette, cleanliness and sanitation should be rigorously practiced.
3. Self screen before going into a church, congregation, or place of worship for any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19:
cough sore throat shortness of breath or difficulty breathing loss of taste or smell
chills diarrhea repeated shaking with chills feeling feverish or temp of 100.0 or more
muscle pain headache known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID19
4. Wash or disinfect hands upon entering church and after any interaction with employees, volunteers, customers, or items in church
5. Consistent with the actions taken by many individuals across the state, consider wearing cloth face coverings (over the nose and mouth) when entering the church or when within 6 feet of another person who is not a member of the individual's household. If available individuals should consider wearing non-medical grade face masks.
6. Individuals aged 65 or older are at higher risk of COVID19. To the extent possible, avoid contact within 6 feet with individuals aged 65 and older. Individuals aged 65 and older should stay at home as much as possible.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone! If guidelines change we might have to readjust our scheduled opening. Love in Christ!